We are committed to providing quality
products and services that will enable our members to meet their
financial goals. Protecting personal information and using it in a manner
consistent with member expectations is a high priority for us.
Members of our credit union also have a responsibility to safeguard their
- Our credit union will collect only the personal information that is necessary to
conduct our business. That means just what is necessary and no more.
- Our credit union will protect your personal information. Our credit union will
maintain strong security controls to ensure that member information in our files
and computers is protected. Where appropriate, we will use security-coding
techniques to protect against unauthorized access to personal records, ensure
accuracy and integrity of communications and transactions, and protect member
- You will always have access to your information. As a member of our credit
union, you will always have the opportunity to review your information and make
necessary changes to ensure that our records are complete and accurate.
- Our credit union will only share information when absolutely necessary. We will
only share information with other businesses in order administer the products and
services we provide, or when
required to do so by law.
- Our credit union will partner only with businesses that follow strict
confidentiality requirements. The businesses we select will offer products
designed to enhance our members' economic well being. Under no
circumstances will we authorize these firms to charge your account without your
express consent, and we will not sell member information to telemarketing firms.
- Our credit union will offer you a choice in how your information is used. Any
member of our credit union may elect to keep information from being shared with
our business partners. We will inform you on how to exercise your choice, and
will take all reasonable steps to make sure your requests are followed.